T-Mobile is pulling a latest Android 6.0.1 Nov 2016 confidence patch for all a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 devices. Check a instructions listed in this post if we wish to learn how to successfully implement a new refurbish on your device.
The new firmware refurbish brings tweak and improvements over a prior Marshmallow build, and we should implement it, as we have to run the latest Android chronicle probable during all times. Also, this Android 6.0.1 G920TUVU5EPK5 patch comprises a Nov Security upgrade, that means that your phone will stay stable opposite any new malware.
This beam can be used to refurbish a Galaxy S6 T-Mobile device, though it can also be used to revive your T-Mobile Galaxy S6 to batch Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for those that are now using a tradition ROM for your device. Learn some-more about a stairs we need to do before installing a firmware by reading a following guidelines:
- use this educational usually with a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphones.
– a indication series of your phone needs to be a SM – G920T.
– do not try to refurbish any other inclination with a files that we will find in this post.
– check a chronicle of your device by going to Settings About Phone.
- download Samsung USB drivers from here and implement them on your PC.
– a usb drivers will concede your mechanism to be rescued by a PC and we to use ODIN to finish a new refurbish process.
- Odin is a good apparatus designed to assistance users refurbish their Samsung inclination manually.
– for ODIN to work on your PC and for it to bond with your Galaxy S6 we will have to implement a usb drivers above and to capacitate a USB Debugging choice from Developer Options menu,
– if we can't find Developer Options we have to unhide it: go to Settings About Phone and daub 7 times on a Build Number section.
– lapse to Settings, corkscrew down and we will find Developer Options menu right there.
– open Developer Options, afterwards capacitate it and find a USB Debugging to capacitate it, too.
- you can implement a new refurbish over secure firmware, though we will mislay base entrance after a refurbish is done.
– any tradition Recovery that we competence have commissioned is going to be transposed by batch Recovery image.
- you can peep a new refurbish over a tradition ROM, too, though we need to know that this will need we to request an additional Factory Reset process.
– a Factory Reset stairs are listed during a finish of this tutorial.
– Factory Resetting a device will mislay all a information from complement storage, though we won’t mislay any information from inner storage.
– if your phone is using a tradition ROM, afterwards a newly commissioned Android 6.0.1 batch firmware is incompetent to foot in normal mode.
- if your phone runs 100% batch Android firmware, afterwards we won’t be losing any files from a inner storage of your device, and we can continue true to a subsequent partial of this process.
- check a whole post initial and do not skip any steps.
- check a battery assign of your device, make certain that there is during slightest 50% assign left before a phone powers off completely.
Now that we know all of a above we can continue to a subsequent partial of this post.
If you’re uncertain about manually updating your smartphone, afterwards we should wait until Samsung pushes a new refurbish over-the-air in your region. You can check for new firmware files by going to Settings About Device Software Updates menu. If a new firmware is prepared for an OTA Download, afterwards we simply need to endorse a routine and your phone will take caring of a rest of a routine by itself.
Install Nov 2016 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6:
- Download a Android 6.0.1 G920TUVU5EPK5 firmware repository from here.
- When a download is finished we can unzip a archived essence and save a designation files on your PC.
You will obtain the G920TUVU5EPK5 tar.md5 firmware refurbish file.
- Download Odin 3.10.7 zip from here.
– after a download is finish we can remove a Odin files.
- Power off a phone.
- Now foot it in Download Mode.
- Launch Odin app on your PC.
- Connect your phone to PC around usb cable.
Wait for Odin to supplement your device and afterwards get to a subsequent step.
– if a phone is not combined we can reinstall a Samsung USB drivers once again.
- In Odin click the AP option.
- Now, find and bucket the G920TUVU5EPK5 tar.md5 Andorid 6.0.1 firmware refurbish file.
- Confirm a flashing routine by dire a START symbol in ODIN.
– don’t press anything else until a refurbish is done.
- When a Android 6.0.1 refurbish is finished installing we can reboot your smartphone in normal mode.
– note that a initial foot routine of this new firmware will take a while before it loads all a new files.
- Use your default login information to clear your device, and unplug a phone from PC when a initial foot is complete.
I wish you’ve finished a refurbish though problems. In box we need any additional assistance completing a educational we can tell us in comments, or we can review a additional info below.
If ODIN displays a FAIL alert, afterwards you’re forced to repeat a whole educational some-more than once. If we repeat designation we need to make certain that we won’t be skipping any stairs and that your phone meets all mandate listed above a tutorial.
If ODIN shows a PASS alert, though your phone enters in a foot loop, or it gets stranded during a foot animation screen, afterwards we are forced to Factory Reset a Galaxy S6 T-Mobile complement partition. The Factory Reset stairs are listed next and are indispensable in sequence to force your smartphone to foot in normal mode.
Here’s how to Factory Reset your device:
- power it off.
- boot a Galaxy S6 T-Mobile in Recovery Mode.
- select ‘wipe data/ bureau reset’.
- confirm a process.
- restart your smartphone after a Factory Reset is finished flashing.
These were all a instructions we had for you. If we need additional assistance we can tell us in comments, as we will try to come adult with solutions for your problems.